This Yorkshire Catering Terms page includes everything we can to provide information about our Yorkshire Caterers service in regard to bookings, legal information and payments – enabling peace of mind for your event catering in Yorkshire. Please read these terms and conditions before booking..
Definitions within Yorkshire Catering Terms
Event Caterers Yorkshire Catering – Trading under the name of:
Happy Hogs Catering, Blackwood Pig Farm, North Duffield YO8 5DB.
Force Majeure – Any mechanical breakdown, flood, fire, storm, tempest, act of war, terrorism, Government restriction or act of God which may cause the hirer’s premises to be inaccessible or closed temporarily or otherwise or the function to be interrupted or the supply or movement of meat to be restricted or prohibited.
Hirer/Client – The organisation and/or the individual in whose name the booking is made.
Bookings & Payments
1. All quotations are valid for 14 days. Outside of this prices may change.
2. A deposit of £120.00 or 10% whichever is greater (as detailed) must be paid at the time of the booking or within 7 working days to confirm your date along with a hand
signed booking form returned to Happy Hogs Catering or the date will be released. All Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis and are only confirmed by a
deposit and signed booking form being received within 7 days of confirming a booking.
3. The booking form that the client signs is a legally binding contract and must be adhered to, by signing the booking form it is assumed that you/the client have read,
understood and agree to our terms and conditions of service.
4. Guest numbers and serve times can be changed up to one month prior to the event date, after this time the client may incur additional charges to accommodate the
changes. For example if numbers decrease the client is liable for an increase in costs, as quotes given are based on the numbers given at the time of booking.
Any increase in your guest number will result in an additional charge to cover the cost of the additional food supplied, service and admin costs.
5. Invoices; full cleared payment can be made at any time and must be made in full no less than 14 days prior to the event, failure to pay in full may result in your event
being cancelled and full payment and associated incurred costs being recovered via a debt collection agency, which may incur further costs associated to this.
6. Prices are based on portion per head and decreases with increased guest numbers and increases with decreased guest’s numbers. The more guests the smaller per
7. We will provide the client with the services stated in ‘the’ contract only on the day of your event; additional services can be added up to 14 days prior to your event at an
8. We do not store or have access to customer payment details that have been made through our PayPal payment system.
9. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 if we are not paid according to our
agreed terms and conditions.
10 To secure a booking and prevent these Yorkshire catering terms from being invalidated the client must pay a non-refundable deposit, if the booking is cancelled by the client this deposit will not be refunded.
13. We require close parking for a Transit size vehicle and easy level access of 31inches wide to include gates and door ways to your preferred serving location.
14. Our staff for health and safety cannot lift our hog roast ovens/equipment over garden walls, up or down flights of stairs, however one or two steps is acceptable.
15. Access needs to be clear as we will not move away any of your personal items or furniture etc.
16. Our insurance does not cover clients to lift our machines/equipment for health and safety.
17. Our staff cannot work in unsafe conditions to include inclement weather.
18. Abusive and threatening behaviour towards our staff at your event will not be tolerated under any circumstances and could result in us; contacting the police, leaving your event with no refund and legal action being taken.